USES & BENEFITS:
- To get rid of any type of human parasite (this obviously includes more common forms like (intestinal) worms and protozoa). Read about why a human parasite cleanse is necessary.
- To replace commercial worm medicines against whose chemical active ingredients parasites become immune thereby reducing their efficacy and requiring drug rotation. In contrast, parasites can NEVER become immune to this natural, chemical-free treatment.
- To enjoy the benefit of many healthful side effects that include: cleaning the bowel without destroying good bacteria, which in turn promotes more regular bowel movements, reduces toxic build up, improves digestive conversion for greater general health, prevents the occurrence of colon health problems like colon cancer and even reduces the likelihood of overweight and obesity. Additional healthful side effects include: heavy metal chelation / detoxification; fluoride detox; plaque removal from blood vessels and lowering of high blood pressure; drug residue detox; reduction of bad cholesterol; relief from arthritis and other bone and joint related disorders; virus removal; endotoxins removal during any bacterial cleanses; smoother skin complexion and texture; generally better conditioned hair and nails.
WHAT YOU NEED:1. 'Food Grade' Diatomaceous Earth (aka diatomite, kieselgur, fossil shell flour or DE). Use ONLY FOOD GRADE. NEVER ingest the type used in pool filtration systems.
- Is sold in the form of a loose powder
- Is non-toxic
- Is natural. It is produced and occurs in nature
- Works in a mechanical, non-chemical way by dehydrating and disrupting the metabolism of parasites and literally disintegrating their bodies. Its very hard, sharp edges are deadly for parasites but safe for humans
- Is safe even for pregnant women. While it may not remove worm in unborn babies, it can be used in very small amounts for babies after birth.
- Contains healthful trace minerals and also acts as a daily health supplement.
- Has a neutral pH
2. Measuring spoons
3. A non-porous storage container with a lid. This applies if, like most suppliers, your supplier provides the product in a plastic bag. The container’s lid should have a sufficiently large top that allows you to remove the contents with a spoon (versus requiring you to pour the powder).
4. Dust Mask. This is recommended especially for people who suffer from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
1. Verify that you have received the 'Food Grade' Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and NOT the pool filtering type.
2. If you receive the Diatomaceous Earth (DE) in a plastic bag, transfer the contents into the plastic storage container. Do this with the use of a dust mask.
3. Follow the printed dosage on the packaging of your Diatomaceous Earth (DE). In the absence of instructions, use the following guidelines:
- First time usage / Upon beginning a program of cleansing: ½ tsp Diatomaceous Earth (DE) per day for a few days or weeks. You decide how gradually you wish to work up to the full dosage. Your decision may be based on aiming to use the full dosage when your parasite cleanse is complete (see signs and symptoms of a parasite infection) and your intake of Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is part of daily routine.
- Full dosage for routine usage: 2 tbsp Diatomaceous Earth (DE) per day
4. Experiment! There is no single-best method for mixing it. The key is to observe the recommended daily intake. Some preferred mixing methods include:
- Putting the Diatomaceous Earth (DE) into juices (lemonade, etc), smoothies, hot beverages among other liquid foods before meals and or bedtime
5. Drink plenty pure water. (This is useful for avoiding constipation. Pure water is preferable over tap water since tap water may replace some of the toxins and parasites that you are trying to get rid of. A powerful water filtration and purification system (by Crown Berkey) at this time is our personal recommendation. It can be a good investment in your health during the parasite cleanse and beyond. For instance, like any worthwhile water purification system, it will also get rid of numerous other contaminants that compromise your health.
OBSERVATIONS / RESULTS / PRECAUTIONS:
Do NOT inhale diatomaceous earth (DE). It is said that, if inhaled in large quantities, it may cause serious and permanent damage to your lungs. Although a powder, Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a hard substance with microscopically sharp edges. It is therefore not a surprise that, someone making a product review commented that, after accidentally inhaling Diatomaceous Earth (DE), he experienced chest pains. It is for this reason that a storage container with a wide lid is highly recommended since many suppliers package it in plastic bags. The aim is to avoid creating dust clouds. Asthmatics might even want to use masks to be extra cautious.
Avoid contact with the eyes. This is another reason why the storage container is especially useful.
You are very strongly advised to follow quantity instructions closely, especially if you are using Diatomaceous Earth (DE) for the first time. Although the Diatomaceous Earth (DE) has been effective for those who have taken more than the recommended amount, its effect was arguably too fast and drastic. Starting at a reduced dosage will help to avoid removing parasites too quickly and a ‘healing crisis’.
Regarding the speed with which you remove parasites, someone explained that he had taken daily amounts of 1.5 tablespoons from the first time that he used Diatomaceous Earth (DE). As a consequence, he experienced what appeared to be discomforting movements inside his body and even an ‘exit wound’ in his skin. A better experience would therefore be one that quietly and steadily kills the parasites through smaller dosages that increase gradually – without any discomforting events.
As in other cleansing processes, a ‘healing crisis’ or ‘detox reaction’ may occur, especially with a very aggressive approach. This refers to side effects that occur as toxins (from dying or dead parasites) flood your body before being expelled. Side effects include flu-like symptoms, abdominal cramping, nausea and headaches.
From the evening of day 2, I (Miss C) experienced a runny nose. It happened to Mr C a few days later. Sudden, otherwise unexplainable respiratory symptoms that are associated with the common cold (sneezing, coughing, stuffy or runny nose, etc) are a normal sign that your body is attempting to get rid of the dying parasites and their toxins. (Mucus is the body’s defense against contaminants). Rather than suppress the symptoms with orthodox cold medicines, consider managing the mucus with a sea salts in a neti pot.
Use finely grounded diatomaceous earth (DE) so that it mixes well in liquids.
Most people feel a noticeable spike in their energy levels.
Take Naturopathic Control over parasite infections at home! Read more.
- A secret anti parasite herb (that you can now buy online)
- How to maximize the success of any parasite cleanse
- Purify your drinking water with a filtration system that can effectively get rid of parasites
- Parasites! Not me!
- Understand the Dangers of having parasites
- Complete cleanse program (step-by-step) for mind, body and spirit [A NEW FAVORITE]